My take on this strange thing we call life.

All text that appears in this blog has come from my mind and are my own opinions.
It will also contain relevant images and quotes and music.
Finally it will contain images of the many tattoo's that I get tempted by.

Thursday 24 January 2013

Quick Song

Just thought I'd introduce you to another band, presuming you've never heard of them. They are called Dry The River. I first heard their song 'New Ceremony' early in 2012, and since then have been hooked. They only have two albums, firstly 'Shallow Bed' and secondly 'Shallow Bed (Acoustic)'. Same songs, whole different album. I loved, and still have a lot of love for them and even labelled the Shallow Bed album my album of 2012. That's saying something when you think Mumford & Sons and The Killers brought out new albums, and they're by far up hovering around the top of my favorite bands. I'm not saying those albums were bad, Babel by Mumford was incredible, just Dry The River have something about them. Something that keeps you gripped, and that was evident when I saw them live. One of the calmest yet best gigs I've ever been to.
Anyway enough babbling, and on to the song. I highly recommend you give their album a listen and I'm sure that 9/10 of you will not be disappointed.
This is New Ceremony.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment