My take on this strange thing we call life.

All text that appears in this blog has come from my mind and are my own opinions.
It will also contain relevant images and quotes and music.
Finally it will contain images of the many tattoo's that I get tempted by.

Friday 18 January 2013

Tree Tattoo


I recently came across the Japanese Tree design and realised I now want one. I've been fond of Japanese designs for a good while, then saw my tattooist has spindly branches running on to the back of his hand and I fell in love. I've wanted a hand tattoo for a good while, and I'm pretty sure this is the solution.
This image above is of a tree-house, but is similar in style to what i'm thinking of (below). Somehow it'll create a lower half sleeve and run on to the back of my hand. I'm not sure what meaning it will have to me, but I suppose tree's are a good representation of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment