My take on this strange thing we call life.

All text that appears in this blog has come from my mind and are my own opinions.
It will also contain relevant images and quotes and music.
Finally it will contain images of the many tattoo's that I get tempted by.

Thursday 10 January 2013

Song of the day

Not really had and feelings, moods or thoughts to post about today other than the fact 'Mad Dogs' is a very good tv series, and well worth watching. I've been listening to piano music for the majority of the day, however whilst doing my weights this song came on and I can't get enough of it. It's from the same band I posted yesterday, Imagine Dragons, but I felt it too good not to share with you. It is called Bleeding Out.

And just to fit in with my calm day full of piano, here's the same song piano-ised.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment