My take on this strange thing we call life.

All text that appears in this blog has come from my mind and are my own opinions.
It will also contain relevant images and quotes and music.
Finally it will contain images of the many tattoo's that I get tempted by.

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Feeling Down?

So I've been in a bit of a dark place over the last week. Mainly caused by too many thoughts in to my relationship, what I want from it and what I want in the future.
Luckily I know to control myself and know these phases come in patches, so I just had to ride it out.
What works for me however is the influence of music on my mindset. The lyrics and style of a piece of music, as well as friends to talk to, is what gets me through and I basically want to share with you my band of choice that I hope can help anyone else who has similar feelings about life; and relationships in particular.
The band is 'Imagine Dragons' and my song of choice for you is 'On Top of the World'. Quality band that I've just discovered and such an uplifting track.
I hope this can help at least one other person, and remember you are always in control.


No comments:

Post a Comment