My take on this strange thing we call life.

All text that appears in this blog has come from my mind and are my own opinions.
It will also contain relevant images and quotes and music.
Finally it will contain images of the many tattoo's that I get tempted by.

Monday 4 February 2013

I'm back

So, I've kind of been keeping quiet for a while. The pressures of life are becoming too much and I had to re-find my mind and what I know it to be, as opposed to worrying. Not sure how or if it's worked but, why not. Lets placebo myself again in to thinking everything is fine, when it's blatantly not. One thing that's been on my mind is this little film idea I have.. It's basically me, without the knowledge that I am in control of my self and my mind. Strange as no one knows much about me, but yeah, I've kind of created an ending to the film which i'm not happy about. It's the only ending and the best ending, but i'm starting to think I am becoming this character. That won't end well, trust me. IF I ever make this film, you heard the initial idea here first even though you don't know anything about it. Yeah that doesn't make sense.

Anyway my life and this fantasy idea are kind of merging at the minute, and i'm not a fan. I'm still finding out what I want and still thinking quite a bit and the way i'll get through is by reinstating to myself that I have control, which I do. I'll see this as a bad patch in a week or two, but I also question how many bad patches do I go through before I act...

No comments:

Post a Comment